Monday, May 3, 2010

Hunt Family Session

The beautiful Hunt Family {Shannon, Kenny, Garrison and Camille} asked me to their home in North Asheville this past weekend on a warm and sunny spring morning. What a wonderfully adorable and kind family. 
The moment I walked into their home, I was greeted with such warm a welcome and high spirits. They were ready me by 9am sharp. I love that enthusiasm! We quickly went outside and frolicked in the blue flowers. Garrison and Camille were  pros! They had fun telling me about the flowers and were not shy for the camera at all! In fact, they took direction very well. Hugging each other, smiling on cue, basically having a great time allowing me to photograph the whole time. After that the family went for a walk, played in the yard and even spent some time on their play ground in the back yard. 
Everyone had a great time. There were no melt downs {except for me...I was literally melting from how humid it was and I dressed for 30 below weather. Not smart- note to self!} and anyone was up for suggestions.
Thank you Hunt family for your gracious hospitality and fantastic smiles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment