Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby Boone Session

The beautiful Keefauver-Bowman family!

Adorable Baby Boone!

Mom and her precious son!

This one {above} cracks me up! 
This poor kitty was just innocently trying to be a part of the portrait. 

Don't we wish our feet would stay this small?! Cannot get any cuter than this!

Baby Boone {9 months}

One of my greatest joys in the world is spending time with my gal pals. Another is to see my strong gal pals and their babies. I've known Beth for about 4 years now {we perform and write sketch comedy together in a troupe of 9 like-minded woman in Asheville} and to get the opportunity to photograph her and her sweet baby boy Boone and her charming husband Keith, is truly an honor! Since Boone was born, we've been trying to get together to photograph the family, but such as life and hectic schedules...we finally made the time to do it.
I actually LOVE this age to photograph babies. Especially Boone {isn't that the coolest name?!}. He was so present and calm during the 2 hours I photographed the family, not to mention being such a trooper when we were outside among  the mosquito's galore. 

The photo below: 
Beth wanted to photograph Boone in her grandfathers baptism gown, as well as, the quilt her grandmother made. I absolutely love sentimental photographs, especially those where memories are forever stored for generations to come.

Thank you Beth, Keith and Boone for allowing me the privilege to come into your  beautiful home and capture a snippet of your lives. I look forward to capturing his first birthday celebration in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment