Thursday, May 24, 2012

Theatrical Headshots for local actor in Hollywood by Karri Brantley Photography!

I have the pleasure of knowing this very sweet person and am honored to call her one of my dearest friends. Our story of knowing each other isn't very long, but I consider her one of the most influential and supportive people in my life. It's very strange how we've connected, well I suppose the Universe doesn't think so, as it was all in perfect timing......

Back when I was visiting LA in October, a special friend from where I was living in Asheville suggested that I meet her friend Pam. She said we had a lot in common regarding the film and television field and thought we'd really hit it off. Well, we tried on several occasions to meet up, but for what ever reason, we weren't able to. So when I moved to CA, after the first of the year, I was wanting to hire a personal trainer to get my ass in shape. I randomly was on FB & noticed Pam's status about a personal training accomplishment she achieved and was shocked because I had no idea she did that. I contacted her, hoping she would remember me and within a matter of hours, I was at her gym and signed up to develop a plan of working out with her. Since then, we've developed a great friendship. As you can see, Pam's infectious smile and warm spirit has influenced me in so many ways. She's helping reshape my body, along with my spiritual connection to the universe. I've found strength within myself I NEVER knew I had.

Among many talents, Pam is also an accomplished actress in LA and hired me to update her, as she calls them, 'Mom commercial shots.' Apparently her agent and manager are thrilled at what we captured!








No comments:

Post a Comment