Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Recent Headshot session with LA based actor.

This shoot was really fun for me. I LOVED the lighting and James was not my 'typical' client. What ever that means.

He looks like someone you wouldn't want to mess with ordinarily by just looking at him and while I captured this 'bad ass' side of him, I have to say that he is one of the sweetest and approachable people on the planet.

James is a LA based actor, who has gained a lot of national commercials over the years, as well as wearing the hat of Director and Comedy Writer in the greater Los Angeles area.

I swear, even though these shots below are of his most serious faces, we did have a lot of fun and he was completely relaxed and open to my suggestions. I'm a HUGE fan of tattoo's and felt like it would be best to capture them in his shots. His agent wanted this type of look. I think he choose the 2nd one below for his theatrical head shot. And no, he isn't a part of the U.S. Olympic Team. But quite the conversational piece, I'm sure.









No comments:

Post a Comment