Sunday, May 6, 2012

Karri Brantley Photography's recent Family Photo shoot in Culver City, CA

I cherished this photo shoot and am honored to write about it. I have known this couple since my college days at Wayne State University. My dear friend, Mary was my roommate in college and we lived in Detroit while both studying acting {she was also a dancer}. Her now hubby, Fred, was also a fellow acting student in the masters program. After graduation in 2001, they got married & moved to LA to pursue their acting careers. Since my move to LA, we've recently re-connected and I have had the pleasure of getting to know their 3-year-old daughter. She is SO adorable and has captured my heart from the moment I met her.

Mary & Fred both wanted family photos done since I moved here and we finally scheduled a time for all of us to go to a park one Sunday afternoon and have some fun. Below are a couple of shots of the little one where I brought some props and took her by the hand to have a little private shoot all by ourselves. She was game. But I had no idea what I was getting into. While she was delightful and funny, this little one has a mind of her own. While I talked with her from behind the camera directing her to pose or tell me a story, I was able to capture her sweet nature and adorable personality! It also helped that I knew some fun facts of some Disney movies that she is a big fan of. HAHAHA!



Below are those specific moments I am honored to photograph and it shows the amazing love this family has for each other!







A GREAT shot of the two of them!



Below are some fun family photos. Perfect to print and display in their home! 







No comments:

Post a Comment