Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Family Photos of the Harris Family

Here is my recent shoot of a wonderful family who's 3 very thoughtful children bought a family photo package for their wonderful mom for Mother's Day! See, Colby was coming into town from Arizona to attend his baby sister, Maddison's, graduation from NC State. SO, they came up with a perfect idea to get their mom some professional photos of their family for Mother's Day!

We had scheduled our shoot outside in the gardens of the Biltmore Estate. Well, as it turns out, this had never happened to me {*knocking on wood right now!}, but the morning of the shoot, we found ourselves facing a down-pour of rain! We're talking a monsoon. This is very unusual weather for WNC. And because I am primarily a natural-light photographer, I was crushed, but knew there was the perfect solution. So, I quickly thought on my feet, as we had 7 family members to corral, and decided to bring them to another location with beautiful natural light. Thankfully they were open to the idea. So we went to The Grove Park Inn and had ourselves a ball!



















No comments:

Post a Comment