Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sarah-Kim's New Actor Headshots

A true beauty inside and out! This very talented actress and singer needed new headshots to 'get back in the game' of submitting her photos to talent agencies for commercial work. She's been busy raising 2 very adorable boys and feels it is time to work again. Well, I was fortunate to be asked to do photograph her headshots!

When I arrived at her house, she had had her make-up professionally done by the very talented, Scott, at Make-Up at the Grove Arcade in downtown Asheville. He went with a very simple look that brought out her unbelievable eyes and smile. Nice job Scott! Sarah-Kim and I went into her bedroom where she had laid out all of her clothes to choose from and I picked out my favorites. Because it was such a beautiful spring afternoon, we went outside {lipstick & comb in hand of course!} and found some wonderful locations. We laughed a lot and I felt like we had known each other for years. She even had me in stitches!

Here's what we captured:











No comments:

Post a Comment