Saturday, December 25, 2010

.....and baby Bunn makes four!

What an amazing honor to photograph one of the most amazing and creative families I know....the Bunn's, who recently welcomed Baby Boy Levi into their family. They wanted to have these photographs to give as presents to their families for the holidays, so a couple of weeks ago, we scheduled a session. We had such a fun time together and I was super excited to finally meet baby boy Levi. What a doll! 

Below, we started photographing in their living room on the couch, laughing and having fun, when all of a sudden, Stella leaned over and kissed her baby brother. I know right?! So adorable! 




I decided to bring Stella some yummy cookies when I came over, as as you can see below, they were a huge hit!


We ventured outside, amazingly, the weather was pretty calm and somewhat warm, considering a couple days after this shoot Asheville got 5-6 inches of snow! This is in front of their house.


Such a big sister showing the love to her baby brother.




I love photographing little details and thought baby Levi's hair pattern was adorable!


Big yawn, for such a little dude!


Sweet baby Levi sleeping in his mothers arms.



Family reading time.....one of my favorites, and Stella's too....The Sound of Music Pop-Up Book! This quickly turned into a sing along {Even I couldn't help myself behind the camera}!





It's all in the details. My, how quickly they will grow to be size 12 feet.



Looks like somebody tried the cookies.....

 



No comments:

Post a Comment