Friday, September 17, 2010

Concours d'Elegance event in Michigan

O.k., so I'm not the hugest fan of cars per say, but I secretly want a 1920's gangster car where I have this sexy photo of me coming out of it car wearing bright red lipstick and a vintage dress with a slit up the front, a furry shall around my shoulders, a BIG fancy hat, oh and long gloves on my hands, holding one of those long cigarette holders. I'm ready for my shoot, who ever wants to do this for me. LOL! I just need to find a black gangster car, oh and the whole outfit, but I'm just sayin'. 

In all seriousness, I had the opportunity to photograph a bunch of old cars this summer at the Concours d'Elegance Event on the campus of Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan. And I found my gangster car. Many of them. Here's the one I want {while you cannot really see the entire car, but the hood ornament shows you what I'm talking about!}. 


Here are some other photos I took of the many cars featured for the very successful fundraising event.


No comments:

Post a Comment