Monday, January 14, 2013

Los Angeles based band, Short Story Long, gets updated promotional shots by Karri Brantley Photography.

Short Story Long  is a name of an incredible band located in the Los Angeles area who are getting ready to play at the infamous Roxy theatre in West Hollywood in a couple of weeks. When they saw the photos I did at Union Station they wanted to update a few shots and have some fun! I was game to play.

What I didn't know, and I don't think they did either, was we happened to randomly pick a day where it was 'Pants Optional Day' at Union Station. Yup. We couldn't have randomly picked a better day nor an amazing opportunity to use this to our advantage. The boys were ready to play as well and we had a blast. Although, it was one of the toughest shoots I've ever experienced. So many distractions and these guys were like rock stars....so to control the environment, was a bit of a challenge. These guys are great to work with and were super chill. I really LOVED working with them and cannot wait to see their upcoming show.

Get ready for awesome-ness.....




















No comments:

Post a Comment