Thursday, August 5, 2010

Many adorable faces of Mercedes!

Well it's no secret that I'm not afraid to say how adorable my niece, Mercedes, is and how she happens to simply be one of the most beautiful young ladies I know. But I'm a little bias {*wink, wink*}. Every time I visit back home to Michigan, I get a chance to set up a photo shoot with her. Well, this past visit was a hairy one. She is one busy 14-year-old! Between soccer camps, family visits, sleepovers, and vacations, I was lucky to get the chance to photograph her one HOT afternoon at Cranbrook Institute of Science in Bloomfield Hills.

I picked her up from a sleep over at her friend's house and quickly realized she was locked out of her house, which meant she couldn't get a change of clothes. No worries. We just improvised and worked with what we had! We went to Cranbrook just after a massive down pour of rain and managed to find some really fun places to take pictures {in the 90+ degree heat!}. Mercedes was a real trouper and we, once again, had a wonderful time laughing together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment